Week 29

Week 29. It’s hard to believe. With only 8 weeks or so to go, I’m really ready for these babies to be here. I can’t imagine what our lives will be like once they arrive on the scene, but I know it’s going to be pretty amazing.

On September 14, we had our Friends and Family shower hosted by Lindsey Mott, Jessica Cooley, Dana Bickley, Amber Bewley and Shelly Hufford. It was a small crowd, but it was made up of all these incredibly special women in my life. I was so blessed by every one who came! The shower was held in the Youth Room at church, and it was all about Noah’s Ark. Lindsey Mott did an amazing job of tying in our theme. It was simply adorable, and these babies could not have been more spoiled! From their Rock ‘n’ Play Sleepers from the hostesses to Panthers onesies from Grandma Lenderman, we got some pretty fun stuff. I don’t know how much more we can fit into their room! Click here for all the pictures from the shower!

Not much else to report. When people ask how I’m feeling, all I can say is, “Pregnant.” But oh-so-blessed to have made it this far without any major or unexpected complications. :)

29 weeks...whoa!

These babies are really on the move now. They are approximately 2.5 pounds each (which, if you think about it, means there are 5 pounds worth of babies in my belly. Some women deliver normal, healthy babies that size!) Sometimes they move so much it's distracting, especially at work. Last night I was in bed, and all of the sudden, one side of my belly started sticking out a LOT and the other side went a little flat! It was very strange looking. I also know it was Isaac pushing against me. ;)

My doctors appointments are scheduled for next week, and I can’t wait to see our sweet babies. And our church shower is coming up in October, and I’m so excited that LauraBeth, Brett and Addi will be here that weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts