My Style


Blazer

I've been reading style blogs lately. I've never been a true fashionista, but I don't think I'm hopelessly lost when it comes to fashion.

My style is simple, at times trendy, but mostly classic.

After reading all of these blogs, though, I have discovered I need some staple pieces in my closet.

Mainly these: a black blazer with cuffed sleeves, more statement necklaces and nude heels.

But where do you find things like this in Lufkin, Texas? I've never really liked online shopping. There's too much of a risk that it won't fit and then you have to send it back, which I normally don't and then I'm out the money and have these things in my closet with the tags on that don't fit. Frustrating.

I guess I will just have to keep my eyes open. :)



Nude heels-$24.80necklace necklace necklace

Comments

Popular Posts