List Making

I love making lists.
So it should come as no surprise that I have made a list about things I love.
#1. Brian Crager, of course.

The following comes in no particular order:
Mary Liz
my parents (who are the absolute greatest!)
my big brother
my newphews, Carter, Cooper and Callahan
Scooter
Rocky
Lufkin
my new house
Little Rock
chocolate
Autumn (not this crazy 100+ degrees for days on end stuff)
calendars and day planners
debit cards
cuddling on the couch
my Jeep
text messages
ice cream
laughing
being home
sitting on the back porch
taking pictures of my family
big sunglasses
singer/songwriter types. like Gavin Degraw, Marc Broussard, Dave Barnes, Michael Tolcher and Teddy Geiger.
i also like country music
lip gloss
my Windows 7 phone
nighttime prayers
inside jokes
napping during the rain
sweatshirts
driving with the windows down
digital cameras
taking baths
Sonic drinks
pearls
flip flops
real mail (bills not included)
going to lunch with my mom
yellow daisies
breaking news
big earrings
singing at the top of my lungs in the car
sunny days
good hair days
days when you get to sleep in
chick flicks
DVR
Drop Dead Diva (my guilty pleasure show)

And the list goes on and on.

Comments

Popular Posts