A precious 5-year-old

When I first started dating Brian, I realized a was getting a two-for: his daughter, Mary Liz, is now my sweet, precious, wonderful step-daughter.
I had no idea how much I could love a little person. She constantly cracks us up with her witty comments and sass. Oh is she sassy!
I love her little hugs in the morning, how she insists we say prayers every night, her constant questions, when she wears her plastic high heels with just about anything, how she says thank you when I cook dinner, when she watches me put my makeup on, her funny faces, and the list goes on and on.
Most of all, I love knowing that I get to be a part of her life...for the rest of her life.

Pre-school graduation 
My sweet family. I couldn't be more blessed.
This was at Liz's pre-school graduation. Daddy put cupcake icing on her face before we took this picture. Silly.
My Easter blessing
The birthday girl
A classic Liz face. She was eating cookies and pie at Gma and Gpa's house. So spoiled. So funny.

Comments

Popular Posts