My husband, My heart

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." --Emily Bronte
Well this is a no brainer. My cup overflows with love for my husband, Brian Crager!

Our first picture together. In front of the Clinton Presidential Library.
We went to Little Rock for a friend's engagement party.
This weekend was when Brian told me he loved me for the first time.

At Fenway Park during our honeymoon
We were engaged March 19, 2010.
Our first Christmas together
Just being our silly selves
I couldn't be more blessed because of Brian. He is my everything. He is the sweetest, most caring, most loving, most handsome, most adorable man. He makes me laugh all the time, and I am totally myself when I am with him. Every day I wake up with him, I know I am loved. That is the best feeling in the world. I can have the worst day and know that no matter what I get to come home to him. I am so thankful of our relationship. Words cannot even describe.

Comments

Popular Posts